Kindly Donate generously to enable the Prabhandak Committee to complete the pending and in-hand renovation works.
Donations can be made in cash or by way of Cheques or through online deposit in our accounts and in kind as well. All kind of donations made are properly receipted.
• In case of Cash Deposit, kindly make use of DHANPATRA’S placed in the temple complex or by visiting the office of Zeashta Devi Prabandhak Committee. Kindly insist for the receipt of the cash donation.
• In case of donations by Cheques, the same can be deposited in our Bank Accounts as given below or can be given in the office of the Zeashta Devi Prabandhak Committee against proper receipt. Kindly insist for the receipt. In the event of cheque being deposited directly in the bank by a yatri, the same may kindly be communicated to our General Secretary or President on his Mobile Number 09469279851 or 9419131543 respectively, so that receipt of the same is made and given to the donor.
• In case of donations being made directly in our Bank Accounts through NEFT/RTGS , the same may kindly be communicated to our General Secretary or President on his Mobile Number 09469279851 or 9419131543 respectively, so that receipt of the same is made and given to the donor.
• In case of any donations made in kind, please ask for the receipt of the same from the receiver.
Prabandhak Committee is operating two accounts with two Nationalized Banks
- State Bank Of India, Main Branch, Residency Road Srinagar Account Number 10491862141 IFSC Code SBIN0000722 CIF NO: 80385485835 MICR CODE: 190002099
- State Bank Of India, Talab Tilloo, Jammu Account Number 10250097524 IFSC Code SBIN0002494 CIF NO: 80194370369 MICR CODE: 180002011
Donations paid to ZEASHTA DEVI PRABANDHAK COMMITTEE are exempted from Income tax under Section 80(G) of Income Tax Act 1961.